[FM Discuss] starting a manual ...

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 11:39:54 PST 2011

Alexandre,

This is why I like the idea of books being in multiple groups.  I
don't see a problem with The GIMP being in more than one Group.
Having a Group called "The Arts" might get people to look at manuals
they would not otherwise look at.  If you had a Group called
Publishing you might have Booki and Inkscape both in there, because
Inkscape can be used to design book covers.

One of my frustrations buying groceries every week is that items need
to be in one and only one section and the Store manager's idea of what
the right section is is often not mine.  We have no such limitation in
Booki, and I think we're better for it.

James Simmons

It might get messy in the end. Why would Gimp not deserve to