[FM Discuss] booki user guide shifted

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 13:37:14 PST 2011

Adam,

I think he means that there is no published version of the Booki user
guide on the FLOSS Manuals Read page.  I'm guessing that this will
have to wait for the publishing code to be worked out.  You had said
that you would need to finish something before you could publish the
latest changes to "E-Book Enlightenment", and I would guess that the
same thing would apply to publishing the Booki manual.

James Simmons