[FM Discuss] How is the printed MYOSA selling?

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 09:36:36 PST 2011

Adam,

No need to explain.  I'll find out for myself eventually.  I'm working
on a book (not a computer manual) that I intend to publish on Lulu
and/or Amazon.  I just assumed that there were some setup costs.  If
there aren't, and Anne has already done much of the work of creating
the cover (which I believe she has) then that makes the decision to
create a book for Lulu easier.

I'm still interested in the sales figures, but there's no hurry.

Thanks,

James Simmons