[FM Discuss] some news and things

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Sun Jul 3 11:10:51 PDT 2011

ahah :)
again, this is me looking at the FM site & expecting to find a link from
there ... can it be added in to the interface somewhere, so that when
i'm looking at my profile / my settings / my manual etc i also see a
link to the admin interface (if i can access it)?

h : )

On 3/07/11 7:46 PM, adam wrote:
> opps...i meant
> http://www.flossmanuals.net/admin.php
>

> On 07/03/2011 07:45 PM, adam wrote:
>> did u look at www.flossmanuals.net/admin/php?
>>

>> you should see a blog link once loggged in...
>>
>> adam
>>

>> On 07/03/2011 07:43 PM, helen varley jamieson wrote:
>>> i would do a little blog post about the UpStage manual ... but i can't
>>> see where to be able to blog from - am i missing something?
>>>
>>> h : )

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz