[FM Discuss] messages for #announce

adam adam at flossmanuals.net
Wed Jul 6 01:26:54 PDT 2011

hi all,

just to say...all messages to #announce are now formatted more like a
'blog'...you can see them on the front page in the #announce tab

So there are a couple of things:
1. please send as much to this as you like - but make sure it is
wordy...any chit chat should go to #talk. I think #announce is more for
news and things you are doing with the manuals/ events/ announcements of
books sprints - calls out for help with things any thing where you want
some attention for your particular manual(s) or activity associated to
them...please POST away!

2. i think i will pull this content directly into the FM blog
somehow...not sure how yet...maybe via RSS but have to work out how to do it

3. I was thinking of moving the #announce to the default front page of
booki.flossmanuals.net...still pondering...any thoughts in this?

Founder, FLOSS Manuals
Project Manager, Booki
Book Sprint Facilitator
mobile :+ 49 177 4935122