[FM Discuss] FM meeting end of august?

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Sat Jul 9 01:35:13 PDT 2011

the civicrm sprint is 24-30th august, & the weekend i had pencilled in
for the fm meet-up was 27-28th ...

if i can manage to come to both i will, but i can't help to organise
sorry - just too much else going on including a big funding app deadline
on 1st sept.

h : )

On 9/07/11 10:07 AM, adam wrote:
> i think the civi sprint is just before the fm meet up...
>
> we really have to have this meet up. its time for the direction of
> where we are going is opened up to the community so we can decide it
> together - the benevolent dictators ;) (as i said earlier i want to
> step out of the role of the sole BD)
>
> there is a cool place in berlin where we can have it if someone wants
> to email them and ask (I have to dig up the address)
>
> adam
>

> On 07/09/2011 09:59 AM, helen varley jamieson wrote:
>> hi all,
>> there hasn't been any discussion on the list recently about the idea of
>> an FM meeting in berlin at the end of august ... is anything happening
>> with it? i really have no time to help with organising it, & now i am
>> thinking to join the CiviCRM sprint which is at the same time.
>>
>> maybe we can try to organise something at another time? (like next
>> year!)
>>
>> h : )
>>
>> _

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz