[FM Discuss] FM meeting end of august?

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Wed Jul 13 02:24:37 PDT 2011

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 9:47 AM, adam <adam at flossmanuals.net> wrote:

> lets try for this

This seems realistic if we pull our fingers out and get some dates and a
call out together soon.

I've been thinking I've offered to help promote the meet up for related UK
networks. But maybe this is the wrong tactic? There are already many, many
people who are already actively involved in FM, is this meet up more
specifically for those already engaged?

I think that it would be great to have as much discussion on the topics
which will need to be discussed at the meet, and indeed the scope of the
participants of the gathering.

Maybe some thing like this already exists, but if not it would be great to
work out what the priorities and scope are somehow. So that participant know
what they are committing to. This may suit an online meeting. I would be
happy to convene that if people thought it was worthwhile.

nice one
Mick