[FM Discuss] Information needed about setting up booki publisher

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 07:03:14 PDT 2011

Daniel,

I've gotten the damned thing to the point that when you try to load either
admin.php or index.php you get a page back containing this and nothing else:

<?
function addTemplate ($templateType='read',$content) {
	if ($templateType=='editor') {
		$template=file_get_contents("_templates/editor.tmpl");
	} else {
		$template=file_get_contents("_templates/".DEFAULT_TEMPLATE."_$templateType.tmpl");
	}
  	$page=preg_replace('[<content-goes-here/>]',$content,$template);
//following works but i first have to work out how to find json rows
		$hook_args['output']=$page;
 		$page = fire_hook("tag_replace", $hook_args);
	return $page;
}
?>

No messages in the error logs either.  Ideas?

James Simmons

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 5:44 AM, Daniel James <daniel.james at sourcefabric.org