[FM Discuss] some news and things

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Sun Jul 3 23:28:03 PDT 2011

thanks, that's fine :)

being able to edit blog posts would be really great. one other comment -
the blog is not very obvious on the site - what about a text link to it
from the index.php page? e.g. at the top where it says "Click on any of
the free manuals below to read online."

- could add after it "Click here to read blog posts about the manuals."
or something like that? &/or a button somewhere in the navigation?
"about" doesn't really imply that there will be news/blogs, since often
"about" pages are very static & even out of date ...

h : )

On 3/07/11 11:07 PM, adam wrote:
> no...u need to give it a title *and* there is no way to edit it after
> posting!
>
> its not the best blog but i aim to improve it this week so u can have
> a draft and edit it...
>
> i put a title on your blog via an admin tool..let me know if its ok -
> it needs changing send me the update text
>
> adam

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz