[FM Discuss] the latest newsletter...

Tomi Toivio tomi at flossmanuals.net
Thu Jul 7 09:17:08 PDT 2011

But today's news is that I installed Google Analytics and it shows we really
do have a lot of traffic. Unsurprisingly the biggest source of visitors
seems to be the Finnish Wikipedia. But how to get those people to register
and start editing? So far booksprints and translation prints have been the
only way to get people to register.

--
Best Regards
Tomi Toivio