[FM Discuss] FM meeting end of august?

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed Jul 13 02:51:47 PDT 2011

yep - & as i mentioned before i'm fully busy for the next couple of
months, in fact until after i get back from isea in late september.

i'll attend the meeting (dates & finances permitting) & participate as
much as possible in discussion about it, but i really can't offer to
help with any of the organising.

h : )

On 13/07/11 11:35 AM, adam wrote:
> it is as you want it and whst you make it so feel free to lead
> this...the onl thing i want to see is a very practical discussion on
> how fm is going to be managed more by the community...as i mentioned
> before i am devolving my involvement so we need to discuss the next
> step AND make it happen
>
> adam
>
> On 07/13/2011 11:24 AM, mick fuzz wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 9:47 AM, adam<adam at flossmanuals.net>  wrote:
>>
>>> lets try for this
>>

>> This seems realistic if we pull our fingers out and get some dates and a
>> call out together soon.
>>
>> I've been thinking I've offered to help promote the meet up for
>> related UK
>> networks. But maybe this is the wrong tactic? There are already many,
>> many
>> people who are already actively involved in FM, is this meet up more
>> specifically for those already engaged?
>>
>> I think that it would be great to have as much discussion on the topics
>> which will need to be discussed at the meet, and indeed the scope of the
>> participants of the gathering.
>>
>> Maybe some thing like this already exists, but if not it would be
>> great to
>> work out what the priorities and scope are somehow. So that
>> participant know
>> what they are committing to. This may suit an online meeting. I would be
>> happy to convene that if people thought it was worthwhile.
>>
>> nice one
>> Mick

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz