[FM Discuss] German Translation

Daniel James daniel.james at sourcefabric.org
Fri Jul 15 07:26:53 PDT 2011

Hi Sascha,

> I am working through your "introduction to the
> command line" manual. Is there a german translation of it available or
> would you like me to start translating it?

If there was a translation available, it would probably be listed here:

http://translate.flossmanuals.net/write

but I don't see that particular manual there.

> If yes, how do I go about it?

There is a page here, but it looks incomplete;

http://translate.flossmanuals.net/FLOSSManuals/XchangeTranslate

I would suggest that you first register here:

http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Main/UserRegistration

then ask more questions on this list :-)

> Greetings from Berlin

I believe there is going to be a Flossmanuals meeting in Berlin next
month, that's likely to be a good way to get involved.

Cheers!

Daniel