[FM Discuss] more feedback please :)

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 07:45:53 PDT 2011

Adam,

My biggest gripe with Booki is that when it fails it fails silently.
When software cannot do something for reasons beyond its control it
should bitch LOUDLY, CLEARLY, and SPECIFICALLY.  A fresh install of
Booki I just did this morning can't upload pictures.  No message box,
nothing in the logs, nothing.  It would be extremely helpful to get
"directory %s missing" or "directory %s not writeable" or whatever.

James Simmons