[FM Discuss] testing new objavi server

Luka Frelih luka at ljudmila.org
Wed Jun 22 06:34:45 PDT 2011

good news, everyone!

since yesterday we have a new, spacier and much faster dedicated server
running objavi. it's reachable at http://objavi.booki.cc/ and also
already enabled to handle exports from booki.flossmanuals.net.

on this server with much more RAM we could bring back the previously
disabled ODT export (some encoding issues remaining there), as well as
enable optional hyphenation the HTML/PDF exports. to get hyphens, you
must (for now) add a class="hyphenate" around the text you want
hyphenated - for a whole chapter just put a single container div around
it all.

my request is for help testing it, i'd like you to try publishing your
book trough the new objavi just as with the previous system (which is
still live on objavi.flosmanuals.net and doing export from booki.cc) and
let us know if anything goes wrong... so we can be confident it works
for all of you before retiring the old one.

best,
LF