[FM Discuss] testing new objavi server

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Wed Jun 22 11:54:52 PDT 2011

This morning, I quickly tried exporting the book QDVDAuthor from
www.booki.cc, but the export never completed.
I then tried exporting the same book through objavi.booki.cc using
just the basic settings, but trying all the Document types.
I could succesfully export all teh document types, but came across an
error when exporting to newspaper pdf, it was fine if I exported in
the COMICBOOK page size, but if I exported to an actual newspaper
page size, step 8 Add gutters was coloured red and the resulting pdf
file didn't exist.

cheers,

John