[FM Discuss] testing new objavi server

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Wed Jun 22 12:19:05 PDT 2011

Hi again,

Now that I have had some more time to look at it, the bookPDF does
not include the contributors chapter in the Appendix section, all
other exports include this.
Also is there a better way to download the HTML export, I had to go
to each page in the manual and download it individually. would it be
possible to export to html and then zip all the pages and images up
into a single file for download?

Cheers,

John