[FM Discuss] Really expensive paperback MYOSA!

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 28 17:57:44 PDT 2011

Super interesting. But what can you do about this expensive book when its
freely licensed? Isn't that just part of the game now?  I wonder if
instead you could also advertise their book. That way anyone that searches
for it might also find your cheaper version...I think the world of
publishing is different for us, we should see it through another lens and
consequently it would be more interesting to consider not playing it by
legacy rules - don't inform amazon but find a better way to deal with this
issue for surely its the first of many such interesting cases to come
which are all actually ok under the rubic of free content....