[FM Discuss] book "Hide from others" (Re: more feedback please :))

Tuukka Hastrup Tuukka.Hastrup at iki.fi
Wed Jun 15 05:35:47 PDT 2011

15.06.2011 12:17, adam kirjoitti:
> yes maybe we need to make some kind of auto generated robots text to
> block these results...Tuukkaa? Aco? Any ideas?

If it listed hidden books, anyone could consult that robots.txt to learn
their address and to access them.

So perhaps it would be better to stop Google from indexing the hidden
books by including the following tag in their pages:

Also, if a book hasn't been published yet but the draft is public, the
Google search results are still one way to gain more visiblity for Booki
and FM and perhaps to attract more collaborators for these works in
progress.