[FM Discuss] more feedback please :)

Tomi Toivio tomi at flossmanuals.net
Thu Jun 16 07:06:48 PDT 2011

Hello,

Here in Finland we have not yet tried to use Booki collaboratively. Mostly
it has been only a few people who have been active since we upgraded to
Booki. We are going to have a Booki training session ASAP and then we will
try to use it for collaborative writing. Then we can give more feedback.
When I go to Booki and edit some manual all alone the difference is not so
big, since all the additional features are for collaboration.

I have noticed that you have to arrange booksprints to get people to
register to FM. Seems like spontaneous volunteers who register and make some
edits are very rare. And we lost all registered users from previous
booksprints when we moved to Booki, which is why Finnish FM seems pretty
underpopulated now.

Regards
Tomi

2011/6/10 adam <adam at flossmanuals.net>

> anyone out there with great ideas on how to improve booki or things they
> dont like?
>
> :)
>
> adam

> Adam Hyde