[FM Discuss] I made changes on booki english edition by mistake.

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Sun Jun 19 16:06:08 PDT 2011

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 18:28, ana.cichero <ana.cichero at gmail.com> wrote:
> I made a mistake.
> Comparing raw html  between myosa and chuas
>
> I made changes on english myosa.
> I replaced A standalone Python Activity for reading Etexts  with the
spanish
> corrected chapter. Sorry
>
> I am online

Rescued. The following running commentary is copied from the chat
window. We can put it into the draft booki admin guide.

Mokurai: Go to the chapter and look at the history tab.

Mokurai: Click A Standalone Python Program...

Mokurai: It shows your revision 3 and nicesteps revision 2

Mokurai: Click 3

Mokurai: It shows the Spanish.

Ana: I went to History... but prefer not to touch anything

Mokurai: Click Previous. It shows the English.

Mokurai: Just note the directions I am writing down as I do each step.

Mokurai: Now I click Revert to this revision.

Ana: I don see a previous to click

INFO User Mokurai has reverted chapter "A STANDALONE PYTHON PROGRAM
FOR READING ETEXTS" to revision 2.

Ana: below... i see it now

Mokurai: It asks me if I really want to discard the later revision. Yes.

Mokurai: Done.

Mokurai: OK?

Ana: ok

Ana: I will try on one of my books restoring something from history

Ana: I am on CHUAS

Mokurai: Now clicking revision _4_ shows the English as desired.

Ana: correcting html... changing em and strong for b

--
Edward Mokurai
(默雷/धर्ममेघशब्दगर्ज/دھرممیگھشبدگر