[FM Discuss] italian translation for Digital Foundations

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Nov 2 03:47:24 PDT 2011

hi

a friend of mine pointed me to the fact that the digital foundations
manual has been translated into italian...

at a closer look to it's clear that the text has been translated
through a service for automatic translations...
and it's barely readable!

a few years ago, she happens to have translated the gimp chapter... it
would be nice if those translation could be integrated into the manual.

i created an account for the translation platform (no idea what my
previous account can access...) and:
- edited the introduction to the manual to reflect the current state of
  the translation.
- ported on of the chapter from her translation.

is it ok that way?

could somebody publish the translated chapters?

ciao
a.l.e