[FM Discuss] Eden Manual

Fran Boon francisboon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 05:18:29 PDT 2011

On 3 November 2011 11:52, Lachlan Musicman <datakid at gmail.com> wrote:
> oh, I clicked minor change. the Sahara foundation's URL has an extra space
> ("%20") on the end and doesn't resolve. also, the last URL on the same page
> should be a link...

Ah, thanks...so 'minor change' means nothing shows up in the History.
I'm not sure I like that - I'd like to be notified even for minor
changes & be able to see the diffs...one person's perception of
'minor' may not be the same as another's.
(Although in this case, it seems entirely appropriate!)

Once the notifications are based on diffs & not full chapters then
this shouldn't be a big overhead to scan...