[FM Discuss] Fwd: [civicrm-book] note from one of PTP's support people

Michael McAndrew michaelmcandrew at thirdsectordesign.org
Mon Nov 7 14:19:40 PST 2011

Hey there,

We're using the new section/chapter URL structure for our CiviCRM but old
links that we have from our help forums, e.g.

http://en.flossmanuals.net/civicrm/ch068_imports/ don't get redirected to
the new URL structure.

I know that in the past we made a manual mapping (see
http://lists.flossmanuals.net/pipermail/discuss-flossmanuals.net/2011-March/005377.html).
Do we need to do this again?

Cheers!

Michael