[FM Discuss] italian translation for Digital Foundations

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Tue Nov 8 08:34:26 PST 2011

i think this could be more clearly explained on the site, so that once
people have registered & are working on manuals they can more easily see
& engage with the process. for example, on the "my manuals" screen there
could be some explanatory text that says something about needing to have
an additional account in order to actually publish your manual or updates.

i constantly forget how to do this with the UpStage manual; i have now
bookmarked the page, but it is a different url, different log-in, than
what i need to edit the manual, & so every time i want to publish the
changes i have to go back & find an email from ages ago to remember how
to find the page ...

also on the "my manuals" page, it would be helpful if it showed not just
the manuals that you have started yourself but also manuals you have
worked on or are currently working on.

h : )

On 8/11/11 5:03 PM, adam wrote:
>> p.s.: well, for me there are 'others': the ones who can commit the
>> changes and which have to act if i want to the see online the changes
>> i've submitted. some are more equals than the others :-)
>

> at any time you can have an account to do this. you just need say you
> want it
>
> :)
>
> adam

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz