[FM Discuss] Thunderbird update sprint finished

Jennifer Zickerman jenzed at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 15:28:44 PST 2011

Indeed. The Thunderbird folks are very grateful for Scott's leadership
and everyone's work. It is extremely valuable to us.

Regarding localized meet-ups, the Mozilla Vancouver offices are
currently under renovation, but when they re-open early in 2012 we'd be
happy to provide a venue for any FLOSS Manuals group that would like to
do an event. We're centrally located downtown and will be able to
provide space / wifi / coffee / camaraderie.

Jennifer Zickerman
Mozilla Thunderbird