[FM Discuss] Draft of Data Journalism Handbook written in 48 hours

Rolf Kleef rolf at drostan.org
Fri Nov 11 04:10:53 PST 2011

We've had a look at flossmanuals/booki at Open Goverment Data Camp in
Warsaw, as a candidate environment for some open data manuals we'd like
to see.

Not sure if the Open Knowledge Foundation people and the Floss Manuals
people in Berlin know each other, might be good to sit down with eg.
Friedrich and Jonathan, to get them up to speed :-)

(There definitely is a desire in the open data movement to work more
with open source tools, we're too much depending on stuff like Google
Refine, Fusion Tables, Docs, and such).

--Rolf.