[FM Discuss] hats off to scott nesbitt

Scott Nesbitt nesbitt.scott at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 10:11:05 PST 2011

Adam,

Thanks! That said, I can't take all the credit for the sprint. I did have a
lot of help from Jen and Roland at Mozilla, who provided some good feedback
on focusing the topics for the sprint.

As I mentioned on the facilitator's list, I'll try to write up some more
thoughts on the process (if you want to call it that) soon. I'm hoping
sometime next week when my life returns to a semblance of normal.

And if Mick Fuzz is reading this, the same goes for my going over the
security sections you suggested for the Thunderbird manual. Thanks for your
patience!

Scott