[FM Discuss] urgent help with manual

adam at flossmanuals.net adam at flossmanuals.net
Sat Nov 19 21:22:36 PST 2011

hi,

Im in Zimbabwe at the moment working on Book Sprint. We have little net
connectivity as we are working in an isolated area since there is both a
typhoid and cholera epidemic in Harare and the political climate is iffy.
So we are working with booki installed on my computer (and using it as a
wireless hub since there are numerous power outages and routers requiring
mains go down) and I really need some help.

The manual needs to convince socially orientated orgs that they should
consider using Freedom Fone. Its a great piece of software and I think it
can benefit many however it has limited uptake and the manual is meant to
help solve this.

I was wondering if there is anyone on the list that would have time to
help improve the content? There are a few chapters I have specifically in
mind - they are the early chapters and they need real punch but I feel
they lack it a little. I will try and migrate the content to
booki.flossmanuals.net but if I fail (access here is low bandwidth) then I
might just email them to the list...

anyone on the list that could help? many many thanks