[FM Discuss] wysiwyg

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Fri Nov 4 07:54:26 PDT 2011

On Fri, November 4, 2011 2:42 pm, adam wrote:
> yeah, been looking at that too. seems good but tinymce seems to be
> rocketing at the moment with support and dev...xinha has stopped dev
> pretty much which is why we are looking around.

I use tinymce on a non-publicly available client project and can say it is
pretty good to use. We had to write a custom image insertion plugin due to
the nature of the project. This was partly due to  Moxiecode Systems
promoting their own image management plugins at a cost and some complex
functionality that was needed. It does have support for all major browsers
including older versions of IE.

tinymce is also used by WordPress http://codex.wordpress.org/TinyMCE so it
must be good.

Shaun