[FM Discuss] wysiwyg

Micz Flor micz.flor at sourcefabric.org
Fri Nov 4 08:35:50 PDT 2011

tinymce has a couple of "extra" paste options. like a button "paste from
word"

--

Micz Flor
Head of Communication, Sourcefabric
micz.flor at sourcefabric.org

Sourcefabric
Prinzessinnenstraße 20
10969 Berlin, Germany
DE +49 (0)30 44044999

Subscribe to our Newsletter:
www.sourcefabric.org/newsletter/

www.sourcefabric.org
www.twitter.com/Sourcefabric

please think about the environment before printing this mail

--

+--[ DSA 1024]----+