[FM Discuss] Broken link on puredata manual

Aleksandar Erkalovic aerkalov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:08:45 PST 2011

Helou,

i don't think this zip file was migrated to the new system
(booki.flossmanuals.net and en.flossmanuals.net). Can't find it
anywhere on the system. I guess, you will have to attach it over
booki.flossmanuals.net and then publish with Booki Publisher to
en.flossmanuals.net. URL you use will be something like
http://en.flossmanuals.net/pure-data/ch017_simple-synth/_booki/pure-data/static/simple_synth.zip.
It will work only on en.flossmanuals.net site, and not not
booki.flossmanuals.net.

I think :)

Aco

 http://www.binarni.net/