[FM Discuss] Open source social media manual?

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Wed Feb 1 09:09:19 PST 2012

Plunder this for some good stuff.

http://booki.flossmanuals.net/tech-tools-for-activists-2/_edit/

Also we would like to add stuff on diaspora / friendica
and search engines like http://duckduckgo.com/
which have a better privicy policy
but does anyone actually know them? do we just trust them because they
say they don't log ip addresses?

Also for a good laugh check

 * http://skipity.com

they're pretty aware about privacy issues. check their privacy policy!

nice one
mick