[FM Discuss] testing: anyone with an ipad or kindle?

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 09:28:45 PST 2012

Adam,

I have both a Kindle and a Nook.  I'll check these out later.  Using
the Kindle app it looks good on my PC, and I was pleased to see that
it had a Table of Contents.  Was this generated by OBJAVI?

There is no cover image in the book.  That would be a useful feature
to add to OBJAVI.  One thing you could do to work around that would be
to take the EPUB, load it into Sigil, add the cover image and mark it
as such, then save it.  Afterwards you could run the EPUB through
Kindlegen.

James Simmons