[FM Discuss] CSS issues with Freedom Fone book

Freedom Fone Info info at freedomfone.org
Thu Feb 2 00:57:55 PST 2012

Hi Adam

The book.pdf version of the FF book is not displaying our star.png image
in paragraphs where the class="starred". Same with the View chapter
option when editing the book.

See
- Creating your Freedom Fone Service > Introduction chapter - where
syntax is <p class="starred">
- Setting up > Security chapter - where syntax is <p class="STARRED">

CSS shown on Notes page is as follows:
.starred{
     padding-left:50px;
     background-image:url(http://www.freedomfone.org/booki/images/star.png);
     background-repeat:no-repeat;
     background-position:center left;
     font-weight:bold;
     min-height:40px;
}

Can you assist this morning? We are trying to launch our new version of
the software and would like the latest version of the book to be available.

Thanks
Bren

--
Brenda Burrell
The Kubatana Trust of Zimbabwe and

Tel: +263-4-776056
Mob: +263-772-232680
Email: info at freedomfone.org
Website: www.freedomfone.org

Visit www.kubatana.net Zimbabwe's civic and human rights web site
incorporating an online directory for the non-profit sector

believed to be clean.