[FM Discuss] Booktype features (was Re: viva la booki revolution)

Edward Mokurai Cherlin mokurai at sugarlabs.org
Wed Feb 15 14:31:26 PST 2012

On Wed, February 15, 2012 8:36 am, Andy Nicholson wrote:
> I installed Booktype via easy_install , and followed the regular install
> docs, and its all working nicely. i didnt even need to configure redis.
> :) good work team!! looking very nice :)
>
> the demo site is here:
> http://78.46.20.85:3333/
> it will only be up temporarily ...
>
> Andy

Thank you. I tried it out, and left some notes in Dummy Chapter in The
test. Several features are vastly improved, but there are definitely
glitches remaining in HTML handling, superscripts, and table layout,
at least. I will do more thorough testing when we have an official
release, and also when I get out from under finishing a book and
preparing for three conferences. ^_^