[FM Discuss] Spanish subdomain?

Daniel James daniel.james at sourcefabric.org
Wed Feb 22 03:17:56 PST 2012

Hi Edward,

> Can we create es.flossmanuals.net? We are going to have an increasing
> set of Sugar materials in Spanish, among others.

I already created a Spanish button for the Flossmanuals navigation bar :-)

I'm not sure if this would need a separate instance of Booktype or
whether it can be a virtual host pointing to the same server as
en.flossmanuals.net.

It would be a good time to plan how we are going to upgrade the
flossmanuals.net servers to Booktype 1.5, and how they are going to be
administered in future.

Cheers!

Daniel