[FM Discuss] floss manuals and book sprint photos needed

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Fri Jun 29 07:48:28 PDT 2012

Hi there,

I'm going to do some work on the floss manuals foundation website.
http://flossmanuals.org

I needs some banner photos to make it look all "foundation" - like
You know, kids holding FM books and smiling at the camera because they are
just so chuffing happy to be learning about free software using an end to
end, open-source,  innovative publishing platform.

Ok, alright, I'll settle for computer enthusiasts frowning at their laptops,

Seriously, though I need some images with people in, that look good when
they are thin and wide.
Have a look at this site I've just done to see what I mean, and then send
me some pictures if you have any

http://members.sunseed.org.uk

Thanks!
Mick