[FM Discuss] How to associate new section with CSS

Bren bren at kubatana.net
Fri Mar 1 06:11:35 PST 2013

Hi Daniel & Mick

Thanks for replying to my query - apologies for long delay but I had a
trip to Nairobi that disrupted progress in this regard.

What I discovered is that Objavi manages Sections sequentially, so if
you add in a new section you have to renumber all subsequent ones in
your custom style sheet.

Best
Bren

On 07-Feb-13 2:59 PM, Daniel James wrote:
> Hi Mick,
>> I think what Bren is asking above is if there is a place to store a
>> permanent css file which overrides the default css each time you publish
>> a pdf, so you don't have to manually override it each time.
> Not as far as I know, but adding the section in the edit interface and
> pasting in the custom CSS as usual sounds like it might do the trick
> here. I don't think changing CSS would help if the issue is that the new
> section is not marked as such.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Daniel

Brenda Burrell
The Kubatana Trust of Zimbabwe and
The NGO Network Alliance Project
PO Box GD 376
Greendale
Harare
Zimbabwe

Tel: +263-4-776056/776696
Mob: +263-772-232680
Email: bren at kubatana.net
Website: www.kubatana.net

Visit www.kubatana.net Zimbabwe's civic and human rights web site
incorporating an online directory for the non-profit sector

believed to be clean.