[FM Discuss] Looking for Arabic translators

Daniel James daniel.james at sourcefabric.org
Tue Mar 12 09:34:25 PDT 2013

Hi all,

At Sourcefabric we make open source software for media, including a
content management system called Newscoop:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/newscoop-4-journalists-en-4-1/

We have a Newscoop project taking place in the Sudan shortly, and would
like to complete the translation of this software into Arabic, so that
journalists who do not speak English will be able to use it. After that,
we'll be looking to translate the manual too.

If you can recommend anyone who could help us with this, please let me
know.

Cheers!

Daniel