[FM Discuss] pdf preflight

cedric.gemy at gmail.com cedric.gemy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 13:47:42 PDT 2013

ah, yes, i forgot his one.
I've been in contact with the dev about 2 years ago.

I opinion was that it was too weak but the only option.
I did some comparison with acrobat pro and it did often not give the
same results. I don't why but IMO it was not good because in prepress
you cannot fight against acrobat and have to be compatible with it or
forget.

I offered my  to the devs to help them use my PDF knowledge which is
quite good. But i had no news, and looking at the dates, it seems it
didn't change a lot in that timelapse.
But never now, may be it worths a new try.

cedric