[FM Discuss] pdf preflight

cedric.gemy at gmail.com cedric.gemy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 03:25:15 PDT 2013

hello

as far as i know scribus preflight is a layout checking tool and see if
user option match some PDF flavour. It is not a PDF verifier. This is a
usual confusion.

as for book.js, it looks nice but i'm sure it's the way we can improve
the deep PDF errors we have. I've not look so much for it, but i'm
guessing that webkit is not really aimed to press publish, more web,
which make a big difference.

Cedric
as scribus-dev