[FM Discuss] Looking for writers on open video

Mick - Floss Manuals mick at flossmanuals.net
Tue Mar 19 09:03:46 PDT 2013

On 19/03/13 13:57, Minna Tarkka wrote:
> Mick,
> This looks fantastic! At m-cult we are still tracking open video, and
> plan to organize wikipedia- and popcorn-related workshops later this
> Spring. Wish I could attend - did visit Stubnitz already in 1994 in
> St.Petersburg : )
>
> Will share this with colleagues.
Thanks Minna,
That would be great if you could pass it on.

It would be good to catch up somewhere, sometime, maybe even if it is in
skype. Things have definitely progressed a lot in the world of open video.
I think there is for sure a popcorn shaped hole in the course at the
moment and we'll be looking to fill that if we can.

Do join up to the mokolo-video list if you want to share ideas on that
or other things open video, the link is at the bottom of the invite.

nice one
Mick