[FM Discuss] Italian translation

joachim heintz jh at joachimheintz.de
Thu Dec 3 12:31:33 PST 2015

hi simone -

what a nice offer, thanks for it!  if you like the csound manual, and
would like to translate some portion of it, we'd appreciate it very much:
http://floss.booktype.pro/csound/preface/

you can write me off-list, if you need some information, and i could
also get you in contact with some guys of the italien csound community.

cheers -
	joachim