[FM Discuss] puredata manual [was: Re: Volunteer Manual maintainers wanted to test migration]

Mick FM mick at flossmanuals.net
Thu Jul 9 07:37:48 PDT 2015

Hi Derek,

We are migrating content from one server to another at Floss manuals and
noticed a file that has gone missing.

Any chance you can help? Do you have a copy of the zip file mentioned
below at all? If there are other ones to do with that manual that you
have it would be good to get those as well.

Hope you are well.
nice one
Mick

Mick Chesterman - mick at flossmanuals.net