[FM Discuss] State of the english Flossmanuals

Marvin Scholz epirat07 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 06:01:44 PDT 2015

On 17 Jun 2015, at 13:57, Mick FM wrote:
> So in that reply I asked  - do you want the short answer or the long
> answer?

As my original mail was very long, I have no problems with a long
answer.

> Well the medium length answer is that a small team have been working
> on
> it but have struggled with the complexities of the system that was in
> place.
> We stalled on this process around the new year but are picking this up
> again now I am happy to say.
That are good news, let me know if there is anything I can help with.

> We can do a work around to make the manual live for the short term.
> Great work that you have updated. Let's try to celebrate that as well
> maybe with a short email press release?
If it is possible to update the manual, I would rather update more
aspects of it as I only updated what was needing an urgent update for
now. Specially with our new 2.5 release soon, there will be a number of
changes.

> Also would you consider joining the admin list as well to beta test
> what
> we are creating?
Sure, unfortunately I'm not able to find it… Can you point me to the
URL where to find the list?