[FM Discuss] cover page

Mick FM mick at flossmanuals.net
Thu Jun 25 08:15:50 PDT 2015

On 17/06/15 10:12, Vitaliy Grishenko wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> is any of you guys a designer? We’ve created a landing page (http://thunderbird-ru.flossmanuals.net) for the Russian version of this tutorial on PGP (http://flossmanuals.net/thunderbird-workbook/). It would be great to have a simple cover page for this tutorial to replace the default one (http://thunderbird-ru.flossmanuals.net/index_files/CF_cover.png). Thank you very much in advance!
>
> I look forward to hearing from you.

I just wanted to bump this to see if anyone has a template for a book
image like the one at the link above.

If you fancy doing a full design that would be great, but if not maybe a
template instead?

I guess there is probably an Adobe one, but maybe there is a SVG that
could be used as a base.

Has anyone got any leads? It would be super useful for other projects too.

nice one
Mick

Mick Chesterman - mick at flossmanuals.net
mickfuzz [skype]