[FM Discuss] Volunteer Manual maintainers wanted to test migration

Mick FM mick at flossmanuals.net
Mon Jun 29 00:57:53 PDT 2015

On 26/06/15 10:43, Anna F J Morris wrote:
> On 25/06/15 16:00, Mick FM wrote:
>> Email if you are up for doing this and I'll let you know more next week.
> sure, I can spare an hour or two on the phpList manual, I can also look
> at some of the others we wrote mick if that helps (maybe the video
> editing one, I know that best)

Thanks if you volunteered to do a migration test. Here are the steps.

  * Go here - http://floss.booktype.pro/
  * Create an account
  * Click on My Dashboard > My Books > Import Book
  * Select Import Type: Copy or import Booktype book
  * Enter the URL of the book you want to migrate from
    booki.flossmanuals.net - ie http://booki.flossmanuals.net/owncloud
    (see image attached)
  * Then click Import
  * Then check if the content has been migrated ok and report back any
    errors or omissions (especially check the images)

Many Thanks!
Mick

Mick Chesterman - mick at flossmanuals.net
mickfuzz [skype]