[FM Discuss] splash page for openweb.flossmanuals.net

Mick FM mick at flossmanuals.net
Wed May 27 09:35:22 PDT 2015

Hi there,

I've been able to catch up on one thing that has been on my FLOSS
Manuals to do list for some time.

It was to recreate the splash page at http://openweb.flossmanuals.net -
that somehow got lost in a server move.

Anyway - if anyone has 5 mins to check it that would be great.

Also if any project needs a similar splash page for their book I can
help to create this while we are waiting to upgrade / fix our publishing
process.

I've got some time over this summer (my teacher trainer course is about
to finish) to start the process of rebooting the English FLOSS Manuals
and offers of help are appreciated.

nice one
Mick

Mick Chesterman - mick at flossmanuals.net