[FM Discuss] Help requested for compiling FM book data for new front page

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Tue Sep 15 13:07:38 PDT 2015

sorry it has taken me some time to do this, but i've just added info to
the spreadsheet about the UpStage manuals.

the ones that are listed there are all for previous versions of UpStage.
should i add the v3 one?

h : )

--
helen varley jamieson
helen at creative-catalyst.com <mailto:helen at creative-catalyst.com>

/We have a situation!/ Rio de Janeiro, 7 November 2015
<http://www.wehaveasituation.net/?page_id=1222>