[FM Discuss] Site down? and continuing: Ten years of FLOSS Manuals

Anna Morris anna at phplist.com
Mon Apr 25 03:56:41 PDT 2016

I have been thinking about this too. For me, the most important thing is
that the celebration is something which will lead to the continuation of
the project, something that will keep us moving forward. For phpList's
15th we launched the new community site (phplist.org). The work was
planned anyway though.

Anna